Changes to practice and appointments
1) Please telephone as usual to make an appointment on 07957 456 252
2) The day before your appointment I will telephone you to assess your current symptoms. I will also need to ask you some ‘Covid secure’ questions. Please do not attend unless you have had this conversation.
3) Please arrive at the clinic promptly. All areas will be cleaned before your arrival and again on your departure so time is tight !Our waiting room is now not used so you will, if possible, need to come by yourself. Toilet facilities are emergency only so please ‘go’ before you leave home.
4) I will be waiting for you inside the clinic. On entering you will given hand gel and a sterile face mask. You will need to sign a consent form so please bring a pen.
5) we will go directly into the treatment room. I will have spoken to you previously so we can commence treatment immediately. I will then leave the room to minimise contact but will check on you frequently.
6) Ongoing PPE, sanitising equipment and products, and time spent on paperwork to maintain Covid secure status have all increased my costs substantially.Inevitably,and for the first time in two years+, my fees have increased too.
Consultation now costs £42 ( new patients £50 for initial consultation) per session.
If you wish to ‘block purchase ‘ six treatments the price will be £40, to be redeemed within six months.
Payment can be made by Bacs in advance, please ask for details. Cash is fine, but please bring the exact amount in an envelope. Cheques also fine but please complete and sign before you arrive.